I can’t take any credit for this myself but found this little guide here:
Somehow, I was able to list 2500 onions. I don’t know how at first. But seems like adding first 250000 until it gets red, then change to highest buyer, then back to your own listed price and add one 0, the sell button didn’t get greyed out(the text is still red, 2500, but you can press sell). Everything got listed for the full 2500 price. I had enough of onions in my inventory.
I did it a few times (4 times), but dared not to list anymore like that. Don’t want to get into any trouble. Personally, I think it would be much better if the TP was more like EVE online, being able to list as much as you like.
This really does work and allows you to post a stack of 2500 on the TP rather than the normal 250.
It might take you a couple times to get it going but trust me…IT WORKS!
Such a time saver when you are flipping items on the TP.
As most of you said you wouldn’t mind receiving an email from me every now and then I thought I’d start sending out one every week or so – may be every 2 weeks.
My tip for this week would be to buy Seasoned Wood Logs.
Reason being is that it is currently being bought for the 11-13 coin range and the usual value for this item is well into the twenties!
You have my tip for the week, take it or leave it
Sorry I’ve been away for so long but I’m back and here to stay.
The latest Patch notes for GW2 can be found here:
So Last night I published a new blog post…we are slowly getting more and more popular (not quite the Kim.com 1,000,000 people sign up in a few days!) and getting better search engine results each day.
I noticed that on the Blog we are getting more and more spam coming through so I changed it to “All comments must wait for approval”.
Lucky i did as this was my blog inbox this morning:
My Mailbox for the Blog – full of spam to be approved!
First off a question to your questions…What do you want?
Do you want to just make money on the side slowly every day without too much time spent??
- A good example of this would be something in the region of 5-20 coin per unit with many thousands of buy and sell listings.
- This item has to be something that just sits there doing not much apart from being sold by people at 10 coin per unit and bought by others at say 13-18 per unit
- It will make you some money on the side with little effort on your part and not too much risk involved as the units are all pretty low value.
- All that is required from you is to go to a trading point every day or so and just throw the buy/sell orders on.
Or perhaps you are willing to put in hours each and every day looking at sites for stats and sitting there on the TP?
- This involves literally just sitting there on the TP and gw sipdy looking at trends, trying to guess what might go up or down or just finding that niche market and buying and selling as much as you can.
- I have the luxury of being able to do this sometimes while as work and it does get boring sometimes but it doesn’t half make you a lot of money.
- On occasions there are so many buy and sell listings happening around you, you only have time to focus on 2-3 items as you don’t want to miss out on the selling windows.
I use both of these methods myself mixed in with some speculation as to what might go up the next day or two.
I have 3-7 items in the 1st tier at any given time. only about 10 – 20 gold or so “invested” in each item but through out the days/weeks they turn over a nice profit
Started up a new thread which should be quite to see who is flipping what !
I have kicked it off with seasoned wood Logs
Well the new site is looking better than ever (it was pretty bad before!) and I’m quite pleased with it.
Have only had positive feedback from it so far so Can’t be too bad
Also I have unlocked the forum for Guests.
Hopefully this will open us up to a wider audience as more people will be able to read our material and join in.
Any suggestions, as always, let me know!
Will be re-doing the site tomorrow to get some cool new features in here and also make it all the same theme!
Recently on the forum I introduced some new features to stop the Spammers signing up and posting some some crap – Interestingly it was mostly titles like: “Best Electronic Cigarettes”.
Seems these things are what spammers want to sell most – Who knew!
Anyways there is now a new signup system in place for the forum whereby you need to answer a question – it requires you to check the website and find the answer so spam bots are stumped at this.
A big thank you to the guys at PHPBB.com who helped me with this and for producing a great forum software package.
As we have become more popular here over the last few days (2nd page on Google now I believe for certain search terms) we have seen an increase in spam.
The way some of these spammers work is to register and get all that done – wait a few days and then post something.
Therefore I have sent out a mass email to all users asking them to just post and say hi in the hello thread and they won’t get deleted.
At the same time I will be implementing a new anti-spambot method for signup to the forums so it should be better all round and have less work for me to do.